Translate

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

ShopBop Styles Under $100

I was asked the other day if I could find affordable pieces at not so affordable places such as shopbop, Neiman Marcus and Sephora so I thought I would give it a shot. I will be doing Shopbop today. Neiman Marcus and Sephora posts to come soon. ShopBop is home to many designer and high quality clothes, accessories and shoes. Here are 10 great Shopbop pieces under $100.

1. The BB Dakota Kelsi Flare Dress with Studded Belt $29.40
2. BB Dakota Elanor Belted Jacket $32.40
3. Free People American Pie Top $39
4. Free People Bambi Love Sleeve Top $49
5. Mara Hoffman Frida Lattice Cover up dress $93.60
6. Free People Essential Scrunch Miniskirt $24
7. Blaque Label Peplum Tank $25.80
8. Free People Weekends Layering Top $28
9. Soft Joi Winter B Top $28.20 NO PICTURE GO TO SITE TO SEE

 10. Free People Skater Baby Skirt $29

No comments:

Post a Comment