I searched and scoured the web for celebrity fashion that was cute and doable. I mean their red carpet fashion is beautiful but how many of us are really in need of a fancy ball gown? So street style it would have to be.
There were so many to choose from, but there was also some really strange outfits. Celebrities seem to have a lot more leeway than us when it comes to stepping outside of the fashion box.
I found 4 really great outfits. Worn respectively by Taylor Swift, Rosie Huntington Whitely, Kim Kardashian and Jessica Alba.
The first up is Taylor Swift seen here wearing a gorgeous semi sheer cream colored poet blouse paired with a lovely black leather tiered skirt. She finished the look off with calf length boots, a white tote and some really fantastic zig zag patterned tights. I am seriously in love with this outfit.
Here are where to find the under $50 fashion to get Taylor Swift's look.
1. Linea Essential long sleeve knot detail jersey tunic- $41
2. Envelope Los Angeles Faux Leather Ruffle Bottom Skirt- $21
3. Zigzag openwork tight- $14
4. Foot Traffic the zig zag thigh high in black- $8
5. Apt. 9 Kristen Colorblock Studded Tote- $42
6. Double Buckle Tall Boots- $15
Next we have Rosie Huntington Whitely. You may have seen her in the last Transformers movie or in the Victorias Secret Catalogue. Rosie is wearing a really chic yet relaxed style here. She is seen wearing a navy blue cardigan over a long sleeve white t-shirt, with dark navy skinny pants over black booties. She finished off the look with a super cute leopard print scarf and black tote.
Here are where to find the cheaper alternatives to achieve Rosie's look.
1. Dorothy Perkins Navy crew neck cardigan- $28
2. UNIQLO Women Supima Cotton Crew Neck Long Sleeve T-Shirt- $15
3. Simply Vera Vera Wang Skinny Velvet Pants- $17
4. Dorothy Perkins Black point toe shoe boots- $44
5. Light Brown Leopard Animal Print Chiffon Scarf- $17
6. Everyday Faux Leather Tote- $25
Next up is Kim Kardashian. Kim is seen here wearing an all black outfit. Black jeans with black sleeveless top, black heels but she finished it off with a very nice light blue blazer. The blazer really brings this otherwise boring outfit to life.
The cheapter alternatives and where to find them are-
1. Hollister Co Hollister Super Skinny Jeans- $25
2. Oasis chiffon hem vest- $30
3. Metallic-Tipped Strappy Ankle Cuff Heel- $36
4. Turquoise Crepe Zip Pocket Blazer Jacket- $46
Last but not least is the lovely actress Jessica Alba. Jessica is a personal style icon of mine, there is rarely a piece she wears that I don't like. Jessica is seen here wearing a sleeveless plaid top tucked into dark denim high waisted skinny jeans. Adding really cool details with dark green pumps and leopard print clutch bag.
Here are the cheaper alternatives. Each piece under $50 to achieve Jessica Alba's look.
1. GUESS Embellished Rebel Twill Plaid Top in Red- $20
2. Almost Famous Dark Indigo Hig-Waisted Skinny Jeans- $40
3. Calvin Klein Ashley Dark Green- $39.99
4. Leopard Trim Envelope Clutch- $25
#fashion #getthelook #jessicaalba #rosiehuntingtonwhitely #taylorswift #kimkardashian #under$50