Translate

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Top 5 Beauty Products Under $15

I know that we all wish we could afford the designer make up that our favorite celebrity idols wear but the truth is that $48 for a lipstick and $150 for airbrush foundation is absolutely ridiculous. However we can still achieve a fantastic look without the department store beauty products. Beleive me, I would love nothing more than to go on a shopping spree to Sephora but unless I won the lottery or a gift card that is never going to happen. Here is a list of some really great budget make up pieces. 1.
The E.L.F bronzer and blush combo is very affordable. The price tag is between $1-$3 depending if you buy it straight from the web site or at Wal Mart. I absolutely adore the E.L.F bronzer because it gives a very subtle glow, it's not all orangey like many bronzers are. I dust a little bit across my cheek bones and it gives me a warm, sun kissed look. 2.
Volume Express Falsies Mascara by Maybelline is also a favorite. I have thin and sparse eyelashes and have never really found the right product to lengthen and define them. However that all changed with this mascara. It actually really does volumize my eyelashes without me having to put four to five coats on. 3.
This 8 hr. lip gloss by L'oreal is my favorite. It lasts longer than any other lip gloss (though not quite 8 hrs). It's shimmery and comes in a multitude of colors. The great thing about it is that unlike other long wear lip glosses this one isn't really thick. Your lips won't have that sticky, tacky feeling. 4. Cover girl TruBlend Foundation This is the foundation that I use. I love It isn't oily so it won't clog your pores. It also comes in a lot more skin tones than most foundations. 5.
I love Almay eyeliners. They are the perfect mix between pencil lines and liquid liners. So you can always get a smooth, defined line. Almay also packages them by what would look best with the eye color you have. These are my top favorite make up products that I use every day. I am always open to suggestions if there is a specific make up product that you guys want me to review or if you have any suggestions on things I should try.

No comments:

Post a Comment