Lauren Conrad Pleasted Maxi Skirt. Pleated skirts are so in this season. Especially maxi dresses.
2. Marc Jacobs Natasha Shoulder Bag. This mint green bag is the perfect color and the perfect bag.
3. Abstract Triangular Scuba Skater Skirt. Skater skirts are a must have this spring/summer and the fun triangular design is fabulous too.
4. Marc Jacobs Geometric Stick trapeze necklace. Geometric necklaces are a great accessory to add to your wardrobe.
5. Hepburn Cigarette. Cigarette pants are such a flattering cut.
6. Peplum Frill Shirt Top. Not only are blazers are a fantastic addition to any outfit, the peplum design is very hot right now.
7. Ann Taylor Chevron Maxi Dress. Maxi dresses are and chevron designers are very in right now.
8. Sole Society Gale Block Heel. Block heels are very much in vogue right now.
9. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub. I use this sugar scrub and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Plus it smells good.