Translate

Friday, March 28, 2014

Beach Vibe

I have been dreaming of the beach. I can't wait until Memorial Day weekend when we are going on our annual St. Pete Beach, Florida adventure.

I can already smell the salty air and feel the warm salty water on my skin.
The other thing that really makes me love the beach is that lips are bright pink, I love the pink melon colored lipglosses at the beach. I also love the different blue hues. Horizontal stripes are usually a no go for me because I am hippy (horizontal stripes make you look a bit wider); but at the beach stripes are all the rage. You can get away with stripes because they are so fun and nautical.

So due to my beachy mood here is a nautical style post.

What do you think girls?
Do you love nautical as well?

Clicking the name of the item will take you to the site where the item is found.
Nautical

1. Stripe Zone Top in Red 
2. Surfrider Foundation anchor zip hoodie 
3. Sense of Tasteful Dress in Navy
4. O'NEILL Shoreline Womens Tee
5. Yacht Luncheon Dress
6. Carnival in All Flat 
7. Nautical Neon Midkini 
8. Wyatt jersey striped miniskirt 
9. Sidecca Women's Retro 10 Button Nautical High Waist Short 
10. Falling Infinite Love Top 
11. Nautical Stripe V Neck Tee
12. Nautical Stripes Boatneck Tee Love Culture 
13. Nautical Striped Dress
14. Old Navy Womens Nautical Print Twil Shorts
15. OASIS Eyelet Ballerina 
 
Nautical Accessories

1. Sperry Top-Sider Anchor Infinity Scarf
2. Forever 21 Nautical Wayfarer Sunglasses 
3. Accessorize 4 x Nautical Friendship Bracelet Pack
4. Women's Nautical-Themed Strap Watch 
5. Apt. 9 Simone Nautical Stripe Bucket Bag 
6. Brooks Brothers Kiel James Patrick Bracelet 
7. Womens Nautical Dial Strap Watch 
8. Blue Nile Petite Anchor Pendant in 14K Yellow Gold
 9. Roxy Crusie Bag 
10. Accessorize Seabreeze Tassel Beach Bag
11. Anchors Knit Headwrap 
12. Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver Nautical Antique
13. Portofino Beach Towel Collection-Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment